The Club has a policy for visitors on Club trips and training.
- Visitors are welcome to Club meetings.
- To keep the club in compliance with Paddle Australia requirements and not void our clubs insurance, visitors on Club trips must either:
- Be a current member of Paddle Australia, or
- have taken out a free one month trial membership with Paddle Australia* covering the period they will be paddling with the club, or
- pay a single event non-member fee ($22 in 2023) and sign a Paddle Australia Event Entry Waiver before coming on the trip
- Visitors will only be permitted on Club trips if agreed to by the Trip Coordinator.
- Visitors on Club trips will be by invitation only from a financial Club member.
- The Club member shall take responsibility for the visitor during the Club trip.
- The Club member shall ensure that the visitor meets the TSCC Guidelines for Trip Participants.
- Visitors will not be permitted to receive training on Club training days without prior approval of the training day coordinator.
- Visitors will not be permitted to provide training on Club training days unless approved by the TSCC committee.
- Visitors will be limited to participating in 3 Club trips.
*Visitors can go to https://